Nuffnang ad

Thursday 10 May 2012

Wilmar...

I got hit big time today due to Wilmar's poor results.
Had vested 2 lots at 4.915 average and it closed 4.26 today.
It had looked to be on a rebound until the economical news around the world, took its toil.

Zhun zhun hit the bottom of the weekly chart... but the week aint over as we still have tomorrow...

I guess I really should have thrown when 4.73 broke yesterday.. sigh... looks like I will have to baby sit this baby or at least sell half on the bounce.

Extra: I just noticed that before results in the past, if the results were going to be bad, the selling would have started 2-3 days before and generally there would have been a gap down the day before. Just something to note and might be useful in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment