Nuffnang ad

Wednesday 2 May 2012

A couple other charts with limited comments

 GoldenAgri.... to think I shorted at 79c (posted earlier in Apr) and went to cover at a loss of 79.5c (for fear of bumi agri's ipo pushing this above the upper channel). It has subsequently hit my target of the lower trendline... what a miss

NOL:  Rebound off 61.8% fibo. However, this weekly chart is about to show the cross over of the 13w and 26w EMA . There maybe further downside, I don't expect 1.195 to hold for long.
Note the bearish divergence of the force index earlier.

 Noble: Resting on the 78.6% fibo... Close to the black support trendline (around 1.16).
Trade with care on both directions.

Ramba: Broke down the lower support line.. looks very bad... MACD opening up..

Yanlord: I got conned by break up earlier and bought at 1.255 and 1.26. Ended up I sold at 1.215 earlier and 1.155 (on Monday). Only after I sold, then I realised Aberdeen bought at 1.18.. Thus, it did rebound on Monday. However, it's still not looking that good since the trendlines look to be acting at resistance now.

No comments:

Post a Comment