Nuffnang ad

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Portfolio updates

Merry Christmas all!!!

Some updates:

Last week I sold off 2 trading positions and 1 holdings as I wasn't feeling comfortable holding too much equities at this time.

Sold off:
1) Cordlife. Had vested at 54c about 2 weeks ago and sold off at 55.5c as it proved to be a stubborn resistance. I had intially vested as I thought I was seeing an Elliot Wave 5 forming... It's still possible as long as 51c isn't breached

2) PCI: I mentioned that this was good to hold with dividends and a chance of privatisation by Chuan Hup. But I just felt too heavily invested in the market and decided to reduce my positions. I sold off at 46c although I bought at an average of 46.8c. However, I collected 3c worth of dividends during the time. Resistance remains at 50c

3) Interra. I bought Interra at 39c on 14th Dec as I saw an triangle with a chance of a breakout later since it was consolidating. Subsequently it did make a big move on 21st December and hit 41.5c before closing back at 40.5c. The breakout of the triangle is at >41c. Closing below showed the breakout had failed this time. Thus I threw my lots at 40.5 as I didn't see much buying at 41.5 anyway..

Holdings left in my stash:
1) 35lots of Foreland @ 9.9c
2) 100lots of Infinio @ 1c
3) 1 lot of Wilmar @ $4.98 (kept as a reminder to be discipline in cutting losses)
4) 1 lot of Wilmar (CPF) @ 3.10 (vested for long term)
5) 4 lots of Wheelock @ $1.975 (vested for long term potential)
6) 10 lots of China Merchant Pacific @ $0.755 (bought to build dvd portfolio)
7) 300 lots of Digiland (CPF) @ 0.1c  (more of a tikam haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment