Nuffnang ad

Sunday 22 April 2012

Sakari

Some of my forum friends have asked my opinion on Sakari. Thus i'll repost what I told them



Sakari.. first support is 1.99... followed by 1.90-1.87.... then 1.80

My weekly chart shows more downside as the 13weekly just crossed the 26weekly EMA. This might suggest a long term downtrend might be forming.

On the daily, the MACD don't show any signs of turning. The histogram never turned up to positive. This suggest more downside.
Best is wait for it to turn positive (break the bear's back), then after that when it turns down and form a new low, a bullish divergence will form. Only then, when the rebound starts, it will be the time to long.

If not, even the daily chart shows those bigger black candle days, have larger volume then those small movement or up days....

I personally wouldn't touch unless u wanna play intraday for 1-2 bids kind

No comments:

Post a Comment